Villa du Mekong
It is a villa of 400m2 in the river, traditional design, including the garden. The Villa du Mekong has 2 air-conditioned bedrooms and a room with tile roof for the family. Villa has both a very nice private kitchen and a Mekong Café for tourists to watch the sunset and dawn in the afternoon.
Why you have to stay Villa du Mekong?
- Going away the city streets
- Going to nature, Mekong people
- Participating in local people’s activities
- Riding the bicycle along the river.
- Enjoying Southern cuisine
- Having cooking classes
- Massaging service is available in Ajoma Massage
Who is the Mekong River for?
- For visitors in the city and other regions in the country
- International tourists want peaceful space
- Meetings, events, private villas for team building activities,
- Campus for children’s students to build soft-skills learning
- Rowing small canals
- Walking in the middle of nature and poetic
- Biking along the river
- Boat trip to floating market
- Meet people, visit the ancient house
- Fruit picking
- Ajoma Massage in orchards
- Cooking Class Cooking Class
Villa du Mekong team is a friendly, enthusiastic, well-trained people who provide you with service from the heart.